Sunday, March 21, 2010

EAS Whey Protein Review



This is quite simply the worst whey protein product I have ever tried. I decided to try it because it is less expensive then ON whey, the product I usually use. I have also tried cytosport whey, prolab whey, GNC whey, champion nutrition whey, nitrotech, bsn lean desert/syntha 6, and syntrax. So, I have experience with alot of the popular whey products and this one was by far the worst. I expected a much better product from EAS.

TASTE 2/10
I tried vanilla and it tastes more like hay and feet. I'm not sure why hay but thats just what it reminds me of.

MIXABILITY 1/10
Just not possible to mix with a spoon. Most other products I have tried will mix with a spoon, but not this one. ON casien mixed better with a spoon than this product. It globs up and sticks in massive clumps to the spoon and glass.

EFFECTIVENESS 5/10
This is a tough category to evaluate with a protein powder so all I will say is that it didn't effect my progress one way or another. I would expect EAS to make a quality whey protein complex, however judging by the taste I can't be sure.

OVERALL 3/10
Steer clear of this crap! Spend your money on ON whey. I wrote this review because I have never been more disappointed with a product. There is a certain quality standard in the supplement market now and this product just does not meet it.

No comments:

Post a Comment